Your “Customer Advisory Board” (CAB) Resource Center October 26, 2009Posted by Mike Gospe in Customer Advisory Boards.
Tags: CAB, CABs, Customer Advisory Board, Customer Advisory Boards, Customer Council, Integrated Marketing, marketing programs, marketing strategy, strategy, thought leadership
The Dow is flirting around 14,000 and many expect signs of recovery to continue to blossom in 2013. Kicking off or rejuvinating your company’s CAB (or Customer Advisory Council – CAC) program is an excellent way to strengthen customer loyalty and ensure you are on the right (roadmap) track for 2013 and beyond.
I’ve been facilitating CABs and other executive summits and offsites for more than 10 years. Here is a collection of articles that offer insights, tips, and best practices that will help optimize your program and build stronger executive relationships.
- Are you getting strategic insight from your best customers?
Customer Advisory Boards help you validate and refine your product direction
- What Came First, the CAB or the Executive Relationship?
- CAB or no CAB? That is the question
- A CAB Agenda to Engage Customers
- A Tale of 2 CABs: Feedback from the Front Lines
- How Three Collaboration Trends are Reshaping Marketing
- Customer Advisory Boards: Frequently Asked Questions
- Expect More Out of Meetings: Professional facilitators can keep your meetings focused and productive
- Anatomy of a Successful CAB